Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- developing a digital marketing strategy
- how to get to the top of Google
- highly effective social media strategies
- how to track website & campaign performance
- what makes a great blog post
- & much more
- you’re a high-school student, you’ve just graduated, or just about to graduate (not 100% necessary though – open anyone who want’s to learn)
- find yourself spending your free time researching new digital marketing techniques
- are looking for an opportunity to upskill before getting a “real job” in digital marketing
Currently Hiring: Digital Marketing Strategist
With serious strategic and creative prowess, you’ll be planning and executing world class digital marketing campaigns for businesses big and small.
Working alongside the Growth Director, you’ll be aligning all digital campaign activity with business objectives, ensuring ‘next level’ quality (and consistency) across our entire client portfolio. You’re not afraid to push boundaries, or buttons for that matter, and seek satisfaction through data instead of assumptions.
- Creation and strategic planning of digital marketing campaigns that are truly aligned with clients’ business objectives
- Work directly with our clients to help shape digital strategies and educate them on best practices and recommendations
- Growing Aro’s team knowledge through education sessions
- Actively seek to grow existing business and their investment in Aro Digital
- Help develop ‘Aro Digital’ best practice in client relationship management and assist in communications across an array of key clients with Aro’s Growth Director
- Keep up to date with the latest updates and improvements within the digital space – identify trends, new approaches and technologies
- Work directly in Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, YouTube (and more) technologies to launch campaigns
- Building and analysing social media and paid search data and providing insights into performance
- Day-to-day supervision of client social media (and other digital) platforms including strategic approach, bid / campaign recommendations and performance
- Ensure that billing, invoicing, budget management are being managed and inputted into tracking tools
- At least 3-5+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably social, search or marketing automation
- At least 1-2+ years experience in planning and execution of multi-channel digital media strategies for medium to large businesses
- Loads of experience using platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick and Google Analytics
- Exceptional analytical skills with a knack for critical thinking and an eye for detail
- Proficient in excel and a ‘data fanatic’ with incredibly strong numerical ability
- A creative thinker and the ability to think outside the box when looking to improve upon existing digital campaigns
Wellington Based, Full-Time Salary Role.
Interested? Email a CV and a bit of info about yourself to email@example.com
Keen to help us take Wellington to the world?
We’re on the lookout for talented individuals with a keen eye for digital marketing, design, web development and analytics. If you have the passion, digital smarts and can bring something unique to the table then we’re all ears.
You’ll be working with some amazing businesses both local and afar – in an organisation that encourages out of the box thinking and pushes the boundaries of digital innovation.
Aro Digital combines world-class digital marketing with a Wellington flavour, built on our four pillars of helping each other, being outstanding and innovative, having fun, and showing real value.